Saturday, August 2, 2008

Polluted Recycle Centre


When I hear RECYCLE, I will think of Reuse, Reduce, Re-this and Re-that.. whatever la, as long as the objective is to reduce garbage and landfill and so on to save our earth.. for sure, it is kind of mighty work.. But, had you ever seen a Recycle is not try to achieve the main objective of Recycle(save the earth) but to make profit??

Recycling$$....



Lately, some solids price like besi buruk or aluminium cans POM POM POM rising, this encourage more ppl start their recycle centre to collect used stuff.. I dint say earning money from this direction is wrong, ppl need money to survive, It is good to see more ppl recycle.. It just some of the recycle centre owner not even care abt the environment and wud they care is just MONEY!! "money! money! money! money!~~ money!~" its just a business, nothing personal!


money face world!!



This morning when I walked to the café near my house to have breakfast, when I abt to reach the main road, suddenly some kind of rubber smell enter my sensitive nose!.. When see carefully, is the recycle centre 100 meter away from my house burning some kind of rubber waste material!! my chicken!! the exhaust gas was really strong!

lousy recycle centre..


That’s how the recycle centre look like, look like shit! This recycle centre runs by some brainless Indians, im not trying to be racist here, just some Indians really need to change their way of making money, they earn so much money from that, why cant they spend some money to rent a lorry to send the waste material away?? Again, to maximize the profit lo!!

No comments: