Saturday, August 9, 2008

Kuching City Turn Into Dark Twice!!

Just a moment before, WHOLE OF KUCHING lost it electricity for abt 45 minutes!! It start at 6.30pm and recover at 7.15pm. Whole kuching turn into dark, no traffic light, no road light, traffic out there are completely chaos, shops all stop doing business, it just like kuching is shutting down and going to face THE DOOMSDAY!


Im so curious, so I have a walk around the neighbourhood and round a big circle to see what is going on… I also took some photo before I back home..


Shell petrol station out of business….



Traffic jam!!


Shops shutting down…


After having short walk outside, I decided to go home since the sky become darker out there…

Just a few step to reach house, electricity finally back!! RELIEVE… kuching city is still alive!!


Luckily, if not then im going to have KFC candlelight dinner with momok lo…

Soon after I finish eating the fried chicken, CHICKEN!!!! SHIT happen again!!(8.05pm) and 25 minutes later, 8.30pm it’s all back to normal liao.. Hope no third time liao.. I had enough!!

No comments: