Saturday, August 2, 2008

Big Foot Prawning Place


LCH and friends never stop try something new. This Wednesday, we(me, alex, ei, jui and leng) come out with a NEW STUPID ideal, yes! we are going to prawning.. Yeah, yeah.. so fun so fun!! At first we actually decided to prawning at Kenyalang, unfortunately it is close for business on Wednesday. We try not to giving up the plan so we turn to somewhere around tabuan laru and found a prawning place there called "大脚钓虾场" in english is called “BIGFOOT PRAWNING PLACE”..


Bigfoot prawning place


Wud the heck, from wud I know, Bigfoot is kind of wild species and almost similar to orang utan just it have bigger size of body.. So, why the tauke chose this name for his shop? maybe he heard some rumor that Bigfoot likes prawn very much...


a bigfoot chewing a prawn!!


That is how inside the place look like… a regular size of pool with a lot of ppl surround it…


From one angle we can already see 10 bait waiting for the prawn.. Without wasting time, we start prawning by paying RM20 for two rod for one hour.. LCH and friends never do this before, so we dint expect a good result.. but, it seem we hav a good starts here, just about 10 MINUTES, I got my very first prawn in my whole life..


my first prawn ever


Things getting better when I got my second prawn for just another 10 minutes! and the third, again 10 minutes! WOW! So freaking easy meh? with this, I can get at least six big juicy prawn in one hour.. soon after that, my friend ah Ei with another rod also got his very first prawn.. So, I optimistically waiting for my fourth prawn…wait… 10 minutes later, nothing… another 10 minutes, nothing… final 10 minutes, yes u r rite… Nothing!… Shit ar… total up we only got 4 little shrimp…


4 not really big prawns


Which mean RM5 for one prawn lar?? Chicken… I go 3rd miles “jin men lo” eat a bowl of five ringgit laksa can get even more and bigger prawn ar.. Instead of sitting on a lousy bar chair waiting for the prawn to say hello to me.. Now I really understand why the tauke chose “Bigfoot” as his shop name, is because ppl who try this all dum like Bigfoot mar… However, it still a great experience for me la.. never try never know mar rite?…

1 comment:

hana said...

ROFL didn't you know all prawning place is mainly to cheat ppl of their money? =PPPP But hey you got 3!!! or was it 4? and tht is a lot lor some ppl can fish for hours and get ntg lol.