Saturday, August 16, 2008

Government DOGTOR!!


Behind the hand is the VIP, very in-patient person Alvin Foo..


This Monday when I having my pra-penggal test, suddenly came a sms from Alvin Foo, and the first thing he said was “ My name is Alvin foo soi boy. U sarcas me at ur blog now I go in hospital again!!” And I was like WOW! My blog got so powerful until can make ppl going in hospital meh?! then balu he told me his first operation of fixing his BROKEN LIGAMENT last November done no good and he was called for another operation!! My chicken!! I wonder how the doctor explain to Alvin abt the badly done of his ligament..

Doctor(on the phone) : Alvin Foo ar!! how are u?? Remember me the Dr. XX?? last time operate u that one ar… soli to tell u ar, we need to cut open ur knee again bo, cuz we left a scissors and a cola can inside..





Alvin’s little sissy scar on his knee… alvin got this scar last November.. Vin, urs for me is nothing la… urs got as long as mine o not??






My very big man scar on my tummy…I got this since 12 years old in one big operation to take out some useless spare part from my body.. Yes, im not a perfect human being anymore since that..


Alvin he actually trying to get my sympathize la.. and wan me to write something good abt him in blog… hahaha.. so I went to visit him on the next day lo… Tuesday, LCH even escaped exam simply wana visit this VIP and in the morning, another SMS came from him said “Wei, no need come liao, I giv u make soi ki, doctor make wrong time ask me come back on 1st september” !!! My god, is you trying to play me or the doctor trying to play you?? where on earth got doctor like this one so lousy one meh?? !! Schedule also can make wrong!!

Doctor : Alvin foo ar, so soli again to tell you that, we need to wait until 1st of September for the cola cans collector mak cik come back from kampong so that she can collect the cola can inside you knee for recycle.. dun wana waste mar.. recycle save earth!! soli ar...

Hope things like that will never happen to me!!

No comments: