Sunday, February 8, 2009

A Collection Of Insults 2


(1) When you get run over by a car, it shouldn't be listed under accidents.


(2) The thing that terrifies me the most is that someone might hate me as much as I loathe you.

(3) We know you could not live without us. We'll pay for the funeral.

(4) You're the best at all you do -- and all you do is make people hate you.

(5) Your conversation is like the waves of the sea. It makes me sick!

(6) I heard you got a brain transplant and the brain rejected you!

(7) I believe in respect for the dead; in fact, I could only respect you if you WERE dead.

(8) You are the kind of person who, when one first meets you, one doesn't like you. But when one gets to know you better, one hates you.

(9) There are several people in this world that I find obnoxious and you are all of them.

(10) We heard that when you ran away from home your folks sent you a note saying, "Do not come home and all will be forgiven".

(11) I don't mind that you are talking so long as you don't mind that I'm not listening.

(12) Keep talking. I always yawn when I'm interested.

(13) You are as strong as an ox and almost as intelligent.

(14) You used to be arrogant and obnoxious. Now you are just the opposite. You are obnoxious and arrogant.

(15) When you pass away and people ask me what the cause of your death was, I'll say it was your stupidity.

(16) Let's play horse. I'll be the front end and you be yourself.

(17) You sound reasonable... Time to up the medication.