Sunday, July 27, 2008

My cheap feng shui fish

There were some superstitious in Chinese culture such as chinese lion dance can fight the evil, frog can bring good luck for family business or horse can bring success in life, so call “when the horse arrive, then u will be success”.. they also believed that fish like flower horn can bring luck to the owner so I too try to believe it and bought this flower horn with only RM18 at the petshop near my house with the wish it can bring me some luck..


My flower horn


It has been awhile and me still the same without any changes.. but recently I really feel like the luck has really come.. yes! luck… wud luck? bad luck la! First, I wrench my foot when I play badminton.. and my left foot becum like this:



Then, I tumble like a dumber in class.. then the next day I fall into the small drainage in school, then at the same day, I wrench my finger and cast off some skin and “o cheh”.. I dint make up the story la.. it really happen like that.. no kidding man!! things like that keep happening.. so, do u still believe on these nonsense? wud frog wud fish n wud horse.. all rubbish!!



8888

Ppl also believed that flower horn’s body will appear some number and can make u “tiok toto and 4d” ya rite… eh! got some number appear on my fish body there!! gogogo, go buy some toto fast! faster!!

No comments: